Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Anti-theft Laptop Notebook Backpack USB Charging Port
Note: This is a High-quality Imported Copy.
Anti-theft Laptop Notebook Backpack USB Charging Port Description:
- ANTI-THEFT LAPTOP NOTEBOOK BACKPACK/BAG – Designed with a hidden and interlayered zipper that’s fully covered within the back. A dedicated laptop compartment to hold laptops up to 15.6 inches whilst offering multiple pockets to keep and protect your valuable items such as mobile phones, documents, cash, and cards.
- MULTI-POCKETED STYLE – 2 MAIN, 7 INNER small & 1 SEALED SIDE pockets, provides a separated space for your Laptop, textbooks, magazines, iPhone, iPad, pen, keys, wallet, books, clothes, bottle and more. Easily find what you want.
- USB CHARGING PORT INCLUDED – The offered backpack features an external Micro-USB slot with a set-in charging cable to let you charge your mobile or other electronic gadgets easily via data cable. And, this bag doesn’t include any power source. You need an external power bank inside the bag to charge the devices.
- ELASTIC BELT & NIGHT SAFETY BACKPACK – Back elastic belt lets you insert the backpack into carry-on luggage, hands-free for traveling. Journey convenience! There is a retro-reflective stripe design on the front of the bag which makes this backpack more conspicuous. This is a safe backpack for you to walk safely and securely at night times.
- Any color of the bag will be shipped as per stock availability.
- Material: Canvas
- Internal Material: Polyester
- Color: Black&Gray
- Open Way: Zipper
- Internal Structure: Mobile Phone Bags, Document Bags, Zipper Bags
- Size: 32x42x10cm/12.625×16.5×4″inch
- 1 pc x Waterproof Anti-Thief Backpack
USB Charging Port Guide
- The backpack does NOT bring a charger itself. it brings a USB cable (female in the outside and male in the inside), so you can plug into a portable battery charger.
- Take off the main zipper, find a little zipper pocket on the side of the bag inside, and find the USB port out.
- Put your battery inside of the small pocket, connect your battery and the backpack USB port.
- connect phones with the backpack USB port for charging through your own phone USB cable.